Visit Stirrup Queens for more information

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

New belly picture - 9 weeks, 5 days

As requested, here is a new belly picture. I don't know if the difference is noticeable in clothes. It's REALLY noticeable sans clothes, but, well, I'm not going to do that to you .... or myself.


I'll try to put the pictures up side-by-side here:


5 weeks 1 day:



9 weeks 5 days:

Yeah, not much of a difference. I'm sticking out more, I think, but it's negligible. Like I said, it's more noticeable when I'm not clothed. of course, when I ask Brian if he notices when I don't have a shirt on, his response is, "I don't know, I'm too busy staring at your chest." Which is weird, because he's never really been much of a boob man. Or maybe I'm deluding myself and he's always been a boob man and I've just never really had boobs. Whatever.

I gave myself a pedicure when I got home today. I contemplated just going to get one, until I remembered the last two or three I had sucked because the places have stopped using those razorblade scraper thingies, so they don't get all the dead skin off my feet. Now they just lightly scrub a pumice stone on your feet. I don't feel like I ask too terribly much of these people: Scrub the dead skin off my feet, paint my toenails. Tada! It's not like I go into those places for the stimulating conversation.

Anyhoodle, I stopped at Walgreens and bought my own razorblade scraper thingy, some really good lotion and a new bottle of polish -- formaldehyde, DBP and touline-free! -- and did it myself. My feet feel wonderful and look fabulous. Behold:

Also, my hardwood floors rock. I know I've said that before, but they still do.


And, because I found these on the camera today, check out my super cute niece and nephew, Ally & Zak, chillin' on our ottoman:

Seriously, how stinking cute are they? It's insane.

3 comments:

Just Me said...

Put that pic of your feet in a prominent place. In a few more months you won't be able to see them.

In fact, you might want to teach Brian how to give a pedicure, because you won't be able to reach them either!

Anonymous said...

I know JM and I are friends because I had the same exact thought. Or maybe it's just because we've both been there. E

Sheryl said...

Hello!
Don't know you, but saw your Q about CDing on Amalah... here is a post from a friend of mine awhile back, about the newborn CD aspect. http://kevnjacks.blogspot.com/2008/03/my-experience-with-cloth-diapering.html
Hope it helps!
-Sheryl