Today, as we were going through some old pictures, we ran across one that inspired me to make another plan for the future. Behold:
Me in all my 20-year-old glory. So the plan I made is to look like this again after Ellie is born. I plan to paste this picture to the refrigerator or something, so as to discourage myself from eating and put it somewhere else so when I get up in the morning I will work out instead of just going back to bed.
I WILL look like this again (sans the tan, because I won't be lying in a tanning bed. Skin cancer scares me). All I have to do is track down my 20-year-old metabolism......which I'm pretty sure I left in a bar somewhere in Iowa City.....Crap...



6 comments:
If you breast feed you'll be surprised how the weight melts off you... 5 months after Blake was born I was thinnest I had been since highschool and I wasn't dieting or excercising.
P90x baby!!
Ditto Crystal. Breast feeding not only helps you lose the weight, it helps your baby-toting innards bounce back more quickly.
Good luck and the breastfeeding thing doesn't always work! I am sure you will be skinny and have a flat tummy again though.
yeah, breastfeeding worked at first. I was back to smaller than I was before we got married pretty quickly. However, Mikey is 13 months old now, im still breastfeeding and ive gained quite a bit of weight lately. =(
Breastfeeding worked for me!! It will be awful at first - straight honesty - but fight through - it is worth it!!
P.S. I think my metabolism is taking shots with yours in the Iowa City bars ;o)
Post a Comment