Visit Stirrup Queens for more information

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Time to change my hair.....

I'm officially bored. The hair ADD has kicked in, and I want something new. I'm trying to grow it out, which means the cut won't change much, but I want to do something really cool with the color. I like my hair mostly blonde, and would actually like to go even lighter, but I want to add funky highlights. I'm not talking blue or pink or orange (though if I weren't a court reporter, I might do blue or pink, because I honestly think that would be really cool. My boss would kill me, though), but just something slightly shocking, something you might not expect, something not so conservative, but still appropriate for my job. I've had bright red highlights before that I loved, but they fade so fast. I'm probably going to have that problem no matter what, huh?



I'm thinking something like this, except a mostly blonde base.


Well, my appointment is June 14th at 9 a.m., so that gives you guys plenty of time to give me suggestions, and for me to ask opinions on pictures or idea I have, so lay it on me!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oooh! I like that... I'm too big of a wimp to try any fun coloring... or maybe just lazy cause I hate the up-keep? I think that would look cute on you!!!

Heather said...

That would look AWESOME on you...you can totally pull that off!

Cara said...

it reminds me of Kelly Clarkson...But that could just be because the girl in the photo looks like her...it isn't her is it? :)

Cort said...

I think that is Kelly Clarkson.