Can someone please give me a date for which I will no longer have to feel like this; for when I will finally say, "It was all worth it," and hold my child; for when I will no longer analyze every symptom and obsess over every twinge, and can just freaking relax? Because I don't know how much longer I can do this, I don't know how much more disappointment I can take, and I don't have any idea how I'm going to come up with more energy to be hopeful or optimistic. I'm seriously spent and can't do it anymore, but it's not like I have much of a choice, right? I mean, my options are to wallow and not enjoy my life, or try and be hopeful and keep getting disappointed, but in the meantime still have fun and have that little glimmer of hope that someday I'll have children.
I have to tell ya, though, that that glimmer is getting smaller and farther away every month.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I can not give you a date, but I can tell you that you will say "it's all worth" someday! And hopefully that day is coming soon. You are going to be an amazing parent and even more so because you will cherish every moment you hold that baby in your arms because you have had to endure the heartbreaking wait!
I can't wait to share in your mommyhood journey! Praying for you lots!!
I'm so sorry. I'll be thinking about you.
I'm so sorry, Cort. Just know that you're not alone. Others of us are fighting the same battle day in and day out. It will be worth it someday, I promise. Hugs.
I am so sorry you're feeling discouraged. As others have said, you will someday hold your baby in your arms, and you will be a wonderful mama.
Keep in mind that you've only had a diagnosis for a short while (in comparison to how long you've been trying) and have been following this path with your new doctors for just a few months.
Now is not the time to give up. I'm sure you'll know if that day comes, but (from waaaaay over here) I don't feel that it's time to for you to quit yet.
Post a Comment