So I'm back to work this week, after a week technically off, and the week before that with almost nothing to do work-wise. I spent those two weeks working on the house and driving across the state to drop off Brian and Cam at RAGBRAI, and then driving to Ames to pick them up. It was nice to not have to do court-reporting work, but it was still WORK. I'm exhausted, and don't really feel like I got time off.
I took two all-day depositions this week, which is awesome, because I need the pages. They were all about cell phone towers. Exciting, riveting stuff, let me tell ya. "Who gets the roaming revenue from this tower?" "How do you allow other network customers to roam on your tower?" "What's a LAC code?" Two. Days. Of. This.
So now I'm sitting here editing, because they want the transcripts right away, which is fine, but I'm having a difficult time staying motivated. I'm so tired I can barely keep my eyes open, and I just want to run away and spend a week on a beach drinking fruity drinks to recover from my so-called vacation of painting and driving. I was actually excited to get back to some semblance of a normal schedule, but so far, my body is not agreeing with my brain, and there seems to be no volume of caffeine large enough to make it do so. Help!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment