Visit Stirrup Queens for more information

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

10 Reasons Why I Love My New Job :0)

1) I have a routine. I get up at the same time every day, get to work at the same time every day, and leave at pretty much the same time every day.

2) The people I work with are awesome. Everyone is friendly and super helpful, and no one gets mad at me for asking tons of questions.

3) I feel like I BELONG there. I've never felt like this at any other job.

4) My boss likes me a lot.

5) I am salaried, and will get scheduled raises every year.

6) If I don't have anything to do, I don't have to stress that I'm not making any money.

7) Since I'm not working at home, my house is almost always clean. When I worked here, I'd mess it all up with dishes, clothes, etc. Now I clean up a bit before bed, and when I leave it looks the same, and when I come home it looks the same. It's awesome, and I have yet to miss working from home.

8) I'm SLEEPING AGAIN!!! I thought my insomnia was due to the infertility, but I think it was 90% freelancing.

9) I'm no longer perpetually stressed (see number 8).

10) I don't mind having a long day on my machine, because when I'm done, I'M DONE. I don't have to transcribe it immediately. I probably won't have to transcribe it at all. That's an awesome feeling.

P.S. We start the IVF process on December 1st!


2 comments:

Just Me said...

I'm so happy you're enjoying the new workplace.

I've got every good vibe, wish, and prayer in my body and soul focused on the best Christmas gift and hope for the New Year.

Jessica said...

Yay! I know you must be feeling so much better getting some sleep finally!! Hope things go well with the IVF! My b-day is the 2nd, think you guys would be available to go out for dinner some night that week to celebrate?