*Corniness alert*
I'm seriously so head-over-heels in love with my husband I can't stand it. He's, hands-down, the best thing that's ever happened to me. I love him more every single day, and I can't figure out how I ever got so lucky.
*Not back to your regularly-scheduled sarcasm*
My favorite wedding picture:
Walking back down the aisle after the ceremony to the theme from Indiana Jones, because we're awesome. And also, sort of geeky:

First kiss. I know I have a better picture of this, but I can't find it right now.:

Brian and his dad:

Brian and his mom:

Right after the first kiss, also one of my favorites:

My dad and me:

My bridesmaids and me:

Me:

Brian:

And last, but certainly not least, Brian and Maidul. Our wedding was Maidul's first American wedding. He showed up roughly two hours before he needed to show up for picutres, which made him about four hours early for the wedding, then called me all in a panic because no one else was there. I miss him:


5 comments:
Happy Anniversary!
I also love that B&W pic with your head on Brian's chest. I don't know you personally, but it clearly shows the happiness and contentment you must have been feeling inside.
I love the last pic. :) Good memory. Also, your bridesmaid dresses' color was beautiful!
Happy Anniversary!
ALL GREAT PICTURES! OF ALL THE PARENTS BUT ME- THE ONE WHO LABORED FOR HOURS TO BRING YOU INTO THIS WORLD! DID I LOOK BAD THAT DAY? LOVE YOU MOM
Happy Anniversary! You were a gorgeous bride! I like your corniness almost as much as I like your sarcasam ;o)
Kristen
Post a Comment