Visit Stirrup Queens for more information

Friday, December 18, 2009

Pictures!

(Look at me, updating more than once a month. Aren't you all so very proud?)

Jammies from Auntie Kristen. Yes, they're size 3-6 months. Yes, I am only 7 weeks old. Yes, they are a bit snug. What's your point?




As you can see, Mommy had to cut the arm holes to fit my not-at-all chubby hands and wrists through them.



Oh, and she had to do the same thing with the leg holes.



Stop talking about how chunky I am! 12 pounds is a totally normal size for a 7-week-old.




Seriously, you're really upsetting me!

(Also, I'm STARVING. It's been, like, an hour since I last ate. I'm wasting away to nothing over here, people.)





Babylegs legwarmers might be my favorite baby accessory ever.







2 comments:

Just Me said...

Love-love-love the legwarmer pic! I miss having Kryptonite sleeping on me like that, with her legs pulled up like a little bug.

Jessica said...

So cute! And those stupid cuffs in those two piece jammies are way too tight always! Mikey has always been a skinny little guy and they always left little marks on him from being tight.