Visit Stirrup Queens for more information

Monday, February 8, 2010

And now, a my-kid-is-cuter-than-your-kid photo montage. Enjoy!

Napping with Daddy.


Chillin' in my Bumbo chair. That creepy spot in the corner is Dory.

My cheeks are hiliarious, right? You want to pinch them, don't you? I know!
I'd really prefer if you didn't, though.


Deep thoughts about deep things, like, um, milk, and...my toes.....and....yeah....

Ooh, it's Daddy.

I'm not terribly interested in what you have to say. The wall, on the other hand, is fascinating.

Okay, fine....What? *sigh*


Wait, wait, wait...What. Is. THAT? It looks delicious.

Dude, Dad, check this thing out. It's awesome!

Seriously, how can you not see how cool this thing is?
What do you mean, it's "just" a fist?
Whateva! More for me to eat!

Sucka!

I have no idea what you're talking about. What middle finger in that last picture?

I will now distract you from my transgressions with infinite amounts of The Cute.

See?

I'm freaking adorable over here.
You know what? Never mind.
You're boring me. Buh-bye, now.

2 comments:

Erin Burton said...

I love the Bumbo! I realize how small she is when sitting in that seat. She has such a sweet little face... I am in love with her Cheekers!! And yes... I do want to squeeze them. We will be in D-port the last weekend in February... We would love to see you. I swear my child will not be sick! :-)

The Williams said...

Cort, too cute of pics! I can't wait til Bella can start using her bumbo seat! She's not too into her swing or bouncy chair or crib, or anything other than mommy and daddy for that matter.