Sorry. Busy. Very busy. And tired. Very, very tired.
A few updates:
* Went back to work and remembered how much I LOVE my job. Seriously. So now I feel guilty because I love being back at work.
* Also, I really love my work clothes. Specifically, I love my new work pants that make me look MUCH smaller and hotter than I actually am, and that I got for $25 per pair, when they're normally $80.
* Did I mention I love my job?
* My great-grandmother died on Saturday. I wasn't very close to her, so I'm not all upset or anything, but it's sad because my grandpa is sad. She was 97 years old, and had Alzheimer's. She wasn't living anymore, she was just existing, and it really is better that she passed.
* I missed my great-grandmother's visitation and funeral because Ellie has croup. As far as first illnesses go, that's a pretty sucky one to start with, but she's such a little trooper. Today she was much more smiley and happy, even though she's still hacking and coughing and sneezing. Poor girl.
* My left shoulder is killing me. It feels exactly like my right one did before I had to have surgery on it two years ago. As an example, I almost screamed a few mornings ago when I reached over with my left arm to apply deodorant to my right armpit, it hurt that bad. So that sucks a lot. My right one hurts, too, but not as bad.
* I have cramps. Bad. But I still haven't gotten a period since the one I had six weeks after Ellie was born. I'm not pregnant, I checked. My reproductive system is an uber-bitch. Going to the doctor tomorrow to figure that one out.
* My husband rocks.
* Most of my family is still insane.
So that's about it. I'll try to take new pictures of Ellie tomorrow if she's feeling okay and post them. She so stinking cute I can't stand it. Pictures never do her justice, but I'll try!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
If you're breastfeeding you may not cycle. The milk-producing hormones often keep them at bay.
I hope Ellie's better soon, and I hope your shoulder miseries pass quickly.
DOES THE INSANE PART INCLUDE YOUR MOTHER?
Post a Comment