We had to reschedule our photoshoot, which is why it's taken me so long to get these up. There were about 160 pictures out of the 450 or so the photographer shot that he edited and gave to us. I picked a few that I love, but, honestly, I loved all of them. Enjoy!

6 comments:
She is such a cutie!!!!! And look at that red hair! LOVE IT! That tutu pic is just precious... so so cute!
She is chubby and adorable, and I could just eat her up with a spoon!
I love the tutu pics. She'll probably hide them when she brings boyfriends home.
I like them all, actually. I wish I could do something like this with our kids!
LOVE all of them!!! Doug did an amazing job...and you guys look amazing!!!
Sooooo cute!!!! Love them all!
omg I love her hair!!!! What a beautiful color, and your hair looks amazing too! Love the dark shade!
She's just too precious!
She is ADORABLE!!!!
Post a Comment