The carpet came out really easily. It took about half an hour. I was pretty optimistic that we'd be done with the process in an hour or two. Well, seven hours later, we're not done yet, but we're heading to bed. The kitchen floor was the problem. The previous owners had laid a subfloor, then put down linoleum. When we ripped up both the subfloor and beige linoleum, we found this:
Awesome. Turn on the disco ball and put on some Simon & Garfunkel. Insert constant remarks from me about how the previous owners had to have been insane and/or colorblind, how I couldn't believe anyone would even MAKE a floor this color, etc., etc.
Then I eyed my new purse sitting on the kitchen counter. Let's do a side-by-side comparison, shall we?
Yeah. So if you'd like to know what the next trend in handbags is going to be, tear up your kitchen floor. You'll be on the cutting edge of fashion. LOL.


No comments:
Post a Comment