Visit Stirrup Queens for more information

Thursday, July 10, 2008

On to the next month

So I was right, the cramping was my period on its way. I was miserable all day yesterday, but I feel much better today. I got my Femara refilled, and I'm trying to be optimistic about this, even though this month was a bust. I did get my blood test results back, and my progesterone levels were great, as was everything else. So I'm all set, and crossing my fingers that next month will be the month I get pregnant. We'll see!

6 comments:

Jill said...

*HUGS* Hang in there! I'm thinking of you and hoping this cycle is THE ONE.

Kristen said...

I have my fingers AND toes crossed for next month!!!

Anonymous said...

Well, crap. Everything is crossed for next month!

Anonymous said...

Sorry this wasn't the month -- but I'll be praying (and crossing my fingers, toes, eyes, and whatever else) that next month will be THE month. Owen sends big hugs, too!!

Heather said...

I'm praying for you too! I am so glad all your numbers and everything were good, what a great sign! Love ya!

Megan Deyen said...

I have heard that everything comes in threes. One of my good friends from college is pregnant and a good friend in CR who has had major fertility issues just found out she is pregnant so I am praying that you will be my third on this. No matter what have fun trying :)