I received a blog award from my friend Crystal two days ago (and just found out about it today, because I'm lazy and hadn't checked her blog). It's a "When Life Gives You Lemons" kinda thing. Obviously, it's for making the most of what life gives you, making lemonade, that kind of thing. I don't really even like lemonade....
I'm not sure I do this stuff. I tend to be fairly whiny and when things are bad, the whining only gets worse. But I suppose I do have a fairly healthy outlook on things when I shut up and think about it (to myself. quietly. without whining). After four years of infertility treatments, I can honestly say I'm grateful for the IF. It was a long journey, and we're not really out of the woods yet, but I've been saying for a couple of years that it's made me a different parent than I would have been had I gotten pregnant immediately. It's brought Brian and I closer together, and allowed us time to just be a married couple, which was wonderful.
So I can only assume that's what Crystal is basing this award on, because my outlook on most things isn't quite so well-adjusted. Thanks Crystal for giving me this award.
The rules are easy........
1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Nominate blogs that show great attitude or gratitude.
3. Link to your nominees within your post.
4. Share the love......link to the person from who you received your award.
I'm nominating Emily, My sister, Nikki, Heather, and Rebecca. Have fun!



1 comment:
Thanks so much for the blog award! :) You're awesome!
Post a Comment