Yay!!!!!!!!!!!
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!
We got the call yesterday around 2 p.m. that my blood test was positive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We're beyond thrilled. It's the most surreal feeling ever, especially since I don't FEEL pregnant yet. I have another blood test on Wednesday, March 4, to make sure my levels are doubling like they should, and I have an ultrasound on March 20th.
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Congrats again Cort!! I'm so excited for you. Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months.
Congratulations! I hope you have a healthy and uneventful 9 months!
Wonderful news! Yay!!
Good luck on your repeat! And not losing your mind in the meantime! :)
Oh, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! I'm so excited and happy for you!
Here's to healty hormone levels, morning sickness (small price to pay, really), and two healthy, strong, full-term babies!!!!
I'd jump up and down, but my incision is still too ouchy for that.
You and Brian are going to be excellent parents!!!
Congratulations Cort!!!!!!!
Post a Comment