The Kiblet(s) do NOT want oranges, however. This I figured out this morning. I didn't throw up, but it was a close one.
I had more blood drawn this morning to make sure my HCG levels are doubling every 48 hours. My level on Monday was 503, and today it was 1,378 or something close to that. So I'd say things are going just peachy in there. I have an ultrasound scheduled for March 20th, and found a new OB doctor who I'm going to see on April 6th. I bought some maternity clothes online today -- I *heart* Old Navy -- so things are moving right along! This is all so exciting. And a little scary. But mostly exciting.
Yesterday or Monday (I can't remember) I posted on my Facebook status "Cort is PREGNANT. It only took four years!" To which my husband responded, "It didn't take four years, it only took two weeks. The last four years were how NOT to get pregnant."
He cracks me up.


2 comments:
LOL!
Congrats! How exciting! Good luck at your HB check!! :)
With twins cooking I imagine your hormone levels are going to skyrocket. I hope your pending morning sickness isn't too rough.
Pretty soon your body's #1 craving will be SLEEP, and if it hasn't hit already, you should feel fatigued in another week or two.
Nap whenever you can. If oranges turn you off (not surprising with all that acid), strawberries are a good folate source as well, and thankfully they're in season in our southern states.
My first two kids, all I wanted were tomatoes in whatever form was available (juice, raw, pizza sauce, whatever). This baby had me goofy for tomatoes AND tacos. Tacos?
I'm hoping this means she'll be my Mexican food buddy, since The Oracle won't touch the stuff.
Post a Comment