Visit Stirrup Queens for more information

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Please send positive thoughts....

I'm a member of an infertility board, and today got very bad news. Jenny, one of our members, has miscarried. She and her husband underwent IVF and got a positive test on 2/13. After having trouble finding the heartbeat on several occasions, Jenny miscarried yesterday. Please keep her and her husband and their families in your thoughts. They've been trying to have a baby for almost 10 years, and I can only imagine how hard this is for her.


Jenny's news hits home with me. She got her positive test on the same day I had my egg retrieval. I'm only about one week behind her in my pregnancy, and the thought of anything happening is terrifying after all we've been through. I don't think I could handle it. Our ultrasound is Friday at 8:45, and although I don't think anything is wrong, you just never know. I hope we see the heartbeat and it's nice and strong so I can calm down until my next ultrasound on April 20.

Again, please keep Jenny in your thoughts. She's going through a terrible time right now, and I know many people who read my blog can at least partially identify with her.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry for your friend's loss. I had an early miscarriage 2 months ago and it was devastating, I can't imagine having a loss after 10 years of trying. She will be in my thoughts!

Jill said...

I will definitely keep her and her husband in my thoughts. I'll be thinking of you tomorrow and can't wait to hear how it goes!